This tip has been tested on SAGE X3 version 6.
In Sales Orders it is possible to select a Prospect, X3 ask you if you want to transform it in customer. If you reply yes X3 opens the object BPC (Customer) populated with all the data of the prospect and by clicking Save you can create the customer.
This function is not present in Contracts.
Here how to enable it on Contracts :
From Development menu, open the SOR1 screen
- Select the field BPCORD
- Go to column Type, set focus on BPC and right click on it in order to open the Option dialog, set the options like in the following image
- Add a custom ‘Control’ function for the field BPCORD in the screen SOR1
- Set ‘Standard’ in the Deactivation properties of this function
- Validate the screen and open the program SPEBPC.
- Put into Subprg C_BPCORD the following code
Subprog C_BPCORD(VALEUR) Variable Char VALEUR() #...M1::START If [F:BPC]BPCNUM <> VALEUR Then Read [F:BPC]BPC0 = VALEUR Endif GORITRFBPP = "" If [F:BPC]BPCTYP=4 #Ask if you want transform the prospect in customer Local Integer OK : OK=2 GMESSAGE=VALEUR-mess(259,196,1) Call AVERTIR (GMESSAGE, OK) From GESECRAN If OK=1 mkstat = 2 : Raz GMESSAGE : Goto C_BPCORD_FINE : Endif GORITRFBPP = "GESSOH" [F:BPC]BPCTYP = 1 #Open the BPC object Local Char SAVEGFONC1(50) : SAVEGFONC1 = GFONC1 Local Char VALBOUT(250) , PARBOUT(250)(1..20) PARBOUT(1) = [F:BPC]BPCNUM PARBOUT(2) = "BPC" PARBOUT(3) = "" FLGEXE = 1 GACTION = "GOBJETC1" GFONC1 = "GESSOH" # ... to simulate that we are in Sales Order function Call OBJET_CHAR(PARBOUT(1),PARBOUT(2),PARBOUT(3)) From GOBJET GFONC1 = SAVEGFONC1 Elsif [F:BPC]BPCTYP<>4 Then Raz GORITRFBPP Endif Raz GMESSAGE $C_BPCORD_FINE Call C_BPCORD(VALEUR) From SUBSOR #...M1::END End